Everyday Make Up Must Haves
This is probably the first time that I have ever shared what’s inside my make-up bag. I am not a make-up junkie and the only make up I have are the ones that I consider essential to me. Just to share with you a little history on my make-up journey – I only learned how to put make up when I was in 4th year college. Back then, I get invites to do free lance photoshoots and the like. Whenever someone does my make up or while I wait for my turn as other models get theirs, I observe like some keen student. Aside from that, I watch youtube videos. 😀
So here’s a little view of what I use almost everyday when I go to work.
1. Urban Decay’s Naked Palette 2 – This is the make-up palette that I could swear my life on. If you want to invest on good make-up, I highly suggest that you get this and only buy the legit one. I asked a friend to buy it from it straight from US because it’s a cheaper compared to the ones we have here locally. I also chose this set because of the shades it has. I like neutral tones but I also do smokey from time to time and for me, this is the perfect palette every girl should have.
2. Etude House’s Precious Mineral BB Cream – I have to admit that when people found out that BB Creams do wonders to those pretty Korean girls you see on tv series and music videos, I became really interested. I tried a lot of BB Creams and finally landed on a cream that works perfectly for me. This BB Cream from Etude gives out that perfect Asian glow. It works as a foundation and sun screen as well. So yey!
3. Mac’s Studio Fix Powder – I need this to even out the color and fight oil on my face. This powder provides that subtle natural finish look.
4. Elf Foundation – This is what I use to hide the dark circles under my eyes or whenever I have a pimple to conceal.
5. Urban Decay’s Eye Primer – Right before I put any eye shadow, I need the help of this just so my make up will stay longer.
6. Maybelline’s Hyper Sharp Eyeliner – A recent discovery. Whenever I consider buying a make-up, I have to read reviews first. I stumbled upon this product while I was looking for a new eye liner to try on. THIS FOR ME IS THE BEST. I’ve tried using eyeliner gels, pencil and etc; and getting that perfect winged tip is such a struggle. But this one will work it’s magic and it’s really user friendly. It’s waterproof and easy to put on.
7. Maybelline’s Volum’ Express Mascara – You don’t need an eyelash curler with this mascara. It provides that full volume look on your lashes, especially for me that I have thin lashes, this does magic as well.
8. Mac Mineralize Blush – I love how this gives you that natural blush look. It works perfectly on my color and just blends naturally on my skin.
9. Mac Cremesheen Lipstick – This finishes that natural look that I always go for. I love this shade from MAC because it’s perfect for everyday use.
Feel free to share what’s your everyday make up must haves? <3